Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Candidate with over 5/7 years of experience in IT and who have been in the role of IT Manager for last 1/2 years.
- Candidate is expected to have first-hand knowledge about ERP Package Implementation, Roll-out and Organization wide IT Infrastructure.
- Person who can handle multi-level functions.
- FMCG experience with multi location experience for min 1/2 years required.
- Hands on experience on Maintaining & upgrading IT Infrastructure.
- Well versed with the latest information Systems including Windows Operating Systems and MS 2003 /2008 configurations and updates.
- Conversant with ERP applications preferably on MS Dynamics Nav 2009. Should have experience of at least 1 or 2 ERP implementation projects preferably in FMCG industry.
- Possess good planning skills for implementing ERP and able to co-ordinate with ERP vendor and with the internal core team.
- Confidentiality regarding systems.
- Ensuring integrity of all data being input into the system.
- Ensure disaster recovery is in place and working.
- Able to manage 100 + users and track the usage of systems.
- Conversant with SQL 2008 db.
- Knowledge of Bio metric devices, CCTV, Access control, security systems, etc.
- Must know network security configuration procedures.
- Well versed with Security systems, UTM’s, Antivirus, etc
- Well versed with Backup systems.
- Well versed with e-mail hosting procedures and application and internet configurations for onsite and remote locations.
Note: CV’s to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register your CV with Us For Free.