Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage & Coordinate all marketing, Advertising and promotional activities for the organization.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Proactively develops and improve products and services by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects. monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget. Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Develop and implement pricing strategy.
- Liaison with media and advertising for marketing activities including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc.
Skills & Experience
Overall 6+ years’ experience in Marketing for an IT Solutions organization.
Qualifications: Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies and proven experience in customer & marketing research.
Requisite IT knowledge especially in ERP based IT solutions.
Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dont Miss Our Daily Job Updates Click Here To Subscribe to Career Point Kenya by Email