Latest Careers in Kenya
Vestergaard Frandsen a family-owned company for more than 50 years with over 20 years of experience.
It operates under a unique “humanitarian entrepreneurship” business model that is dedicated to creating and deploying technologies that improve the lives of people in developing countries.
We are driven by an abiding desire to lessen the burden on those populations most vulnerable and we have aligned our business objectives with the United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals.
Vestergaard Frandsen is not content with “business as usual,” and has been at the forefront of innovation of disease prevention in the developing context.
In support of United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals 4a, 5b and 6c, and and our ambitious Strategy to increase access to clean and safe drinking Water by the households, Schools, health facilities and community settings, Vestergaard Frandsen Water Business Unit wishes to recruit a nationwide distributor for its LifeStraw® Microbiological Water Purifier Technology Products in Kenya.
The key requirements for the applicants are:
1. Ability to invest an initial minimum of Kes.6,4 M In Country Stocks of LifeStraw® Community; and Kes.8M in LifeStraw® Family
2. Initial minimum working capital of kes. 3M
3. Networks with County Governments, National Government, NGOs; and other WASH actors in Kenya
4. Good networks with the key supermarket chains and key Corporates in Kenya
5. Effective countrywide Sales Distribution Infrastructure – workforce, delivery vans,etc
6. Copies of memorandum articles of association together with contact details of three main referee business partners shall be required
All applications must reach:
The Country Director,
Vestergaard Africa Ltd.,
P. O.Box 66889-00800
on or before 31st August,2013