Programmes Officer Jobs, Nairobi Women’s Hospital Jobs
Based at the Gender Violence and Recovery Centre and reporting to the Programmes Manager, this position is responsible for day to day management of the Monitoring and Evaluation systems to track program processes and progress against set GVRC program indicators, organizational plans and commitments in order to ensure accurate data, information and knowledge management and delivery of project plan to meet both organizational and partner expectations
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences from a recognized university with more than 1 year and up to 3 years experience in project management.
- In addition, professional training in Project monitoring and evaluation will be a clear advantage.
- The position demands active knowledge and experience in Business, Financial, People and Stakeholder management; as well as active application of Information Systems.
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
- Managing performance
- Results Oriented
- Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills
- high degree of professionalism and ethics